We've had lots of great memory-building time with family this holiday season. Isaac's uncle Bill, aunt Mari and cousin Jeremy left to return to Michigan and Virginia in the early hours of the new year, but not before we'd hit Uncle Bill's bucket-list items. We also added a few to his list he didn't know he was missing.
- Day-trip to the Alps... where at least 3 family members return violently ill... check.
- Christmas markets in 3 countries: Alsace, France; Titisee, Germany; Basel, Switzerland.
- Gift shopping in Kandern
- The Hobbit in Kandern theater
- Snowy day train trip to Titisee
- Whirlwind tour of Freiburg
- German breakfast at Mishlers
- Brats & schnitzel
- Laughing our heads off at silly YouTube videos
- Lots and lots of grocery stores! (Uncle Bill is a retired grocer)
We are thankful for our time with family. Thanks again, Bill, Mari & Jeremy for your visit. It was fun. :)